Friday, September 14, 2012

LSNED: Failure

I fail when it comes to daily routines. At least daily routines that someone else isn't making me do or paying me to do.

It's been 6 days since I tracked my learning. My sister kindly told me that my posts really didn't make sense anyway. So I kind of gave up this week. I haven't even read the prompts for the past 3 days. I should take on short projects, like maybe a 5-day or 10-day thing. Or maybe I just need to stop setting myself up for failure at all, be pleased with whatever I record, and not expect things of my future self.

Yeah. Maybe we'll work on that for awhile.

1 comment:

  1. How funny! I've decided to quit too. I work so hard to get ready and then often fail at the first hurdle! Never mind, we shall still learn I think...

    ReplyDelete