Friday, September 7, 2012

LSNED September 6

Thursday:


Gratitude. I am grateful for two Grandmas who will drive almost 2 hours each way to take care of Lucas so I can teach part time. Amazing.

I am grateful for the opportunity to teach college part time. So far, I love it.

I am grateful for an amazing husband who is truly my best friend.

And I'm grateful for this spitfire of energy currently turning himself in circles on my bed and "narrating his journey" as Mark called it. (I'm also grateful that he only woke up once last night.) He really is a cool kid.

He totally laughed at my routine last night. He was out cold by 7:30. No solid food for dinner. No bath. Fell asleep nursing. Wasn't even in his pajamas. But there was no waking that poor child up. So I let him sleep. I woke him up at 11 to nurse, and changed him into his pajamas at that time. He went right back to sleep and slept until 3, nursed, then slept until 7:15ish. I call that success. 

1 comment:

  1. Do you ever think that kids read our posts? I reckon they do and then they turn things on their heads just to make us crazy!

    ReplyDelete