Monday, August 16, 2010

Photo Challenge 3

Take a photo through the glass.

Do you know how hard that is? Especially with a not-so-great automatic, point-and-click camera! I tried and tried, but could never actually see what was on the other side of the glass. I suppose it's not technically through the glass if I raised the glass, but I did it anyway. Hey, it's still a window.


I wanted to get a picture of my dog (can you tell he's kind of spoiled?) Whenever he hears something outside our house, he runs to one of the two windows that's behind a couch and checks it out. So here he is checking out... well... me. Because I'm outside making noise. So he'll come to the window so I can take his picture. It's a big cycle, but it ended in a cute picture, don't ya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment