Monday, August 16, 2010

Photo Challenge 6

The last photo challenge of the first day was appropriately to take a picture of a light in the dark. So here's mine:

Holy cow, I love True Blood! My husband and I are so addicted. We borrowed Season 1 from a friend (I now blame said friend for said addiction). We watched all 12 1-hour long episodes in one weekend. The following week, we re-activated our account with Netflix to get access to Season 2. That same week, the same friend with Season 1 acquired Season 2 and passed it along to us... which we then watched within the next weekend. (Are you with me?) Following our gulping Season 2, we have now added HBO to our cable plan solely to watch it.

I'm actually kind of ashamed, but not enough to do anything about it. Well, anything except curl up on the couch Sunday nights and watch the latest episode! Speaking of which... Russell is psycho, and I can't wait for Erik to kill him. Sookie needs to get over this Bill thing and realize he's a creep. And Tara, poor Tara, I know it must be horrible what she's been through, but that doesn't give her reason to treat everyone else like crap. I have to say, though, out of all of them, Jessica is my favorite. Us redheads have to stick together.

No comments:

Post a Comment