Monday, August 16, 2010

Photo Challenge 5

We were to photograph a sign for Challenge 5.
I struggled with this one, because I had no idea what sign to photograph. Then I saw this sign right outside my back door that I had never paid attention to before. We live really close to a major highway. I kind of have a love-hate relationship with this highway. Living so close to it instead of closer into town makes getting places so much easier - we just jump on the highway one direction and we're at Wal-mart, the other, and we're at the interstate in no time. But living so close to a highway involves much noise, which always makes the dog bark. And, a highway is not the best place to walk a dog, especially one who's terrified of big trucks. Whatever my feelings on the highway are at the moment, however, I thought this sign looked kind of cool, and was pleased with my picture of it. Maybe I'll get the hang of this photography thing after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment